Tuesday 12 January 2016

Ice Skating.

On the last Friday in school, we went on a trip out to Blanchardstown shopping center, sounds weird I know,  we left at 9:05 while everyone else was doing their exams and got on the bus.  Once we got to blanch we had hours to look around and to get some food to eat, but silly me forgot to bring money so i just had to borrow some of Orla.  Orla and I got McDonald's and it was very yummy, we walked around the shops for a while but it was kinda sad walking around looking at all the stuff I couldn't buy, so we ended up back in McDonald's.

While we were there Orla was meant to be meeting up with someone who was going to sell her Justin Bieber tickets, this person was meant to be reliable but ended up not even having tickets and so Orla was kind of sad but she got over it when we went ice-skating.

When we walked across to the ice-skating tent everyone was already excited and everyone was taking out their extra pairs of socks and putting them on.  It didn't take long for us to get on the ice but of course before we did we had to take lots of cute pictures. Ice-skating is not as easy as it looks which made us all look like fools when we fell, I promised myself I wouldn't be the first person to fall and I was happy I kept that promise. 

Afterwards, when we were going home loads of people were drenched from falling on the ice and of course I was one of them.  My dad also forgot about me so i had to walk home in the freezing cold drenched to the bone, but luckily he had the fire on so when i got home i could warm up with a cup of tea and in my pj's, I was so exhausted I fell asleep for a couple of hours but that was probably from all the exercise when i was walking around blanch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment