Tuesday 1 December 2015

We had a ball!

On Friday the 27th of November, half of the TY and fifth years left school early to get ready for a glorious ball on that night.  The ball was set up to raise money for the SCSI charity.  I left at 10:25 and went home to have a shower and do my tan, I was happy my dress didn't have a slit up the leg so I didn't have to tan my legs because no one would see them.

I had to walk to the beauty salon to get my make up and nails done and it was raining so i had to make sure I was covered so my wonderfully done tan wouldn't get ruined on the way there.  I left my house at 11:30 because i thought I had to be there at 12 but it turns out my appointment was at 12:30 so I was very very early and I just had to sit and wait until 12:30.

I eventually got my nails done and it took FOREVER but its worth it because I love them.  I got pointed acrylic nails all black with white on my ring finger.  Then it was time to get my make up done so I went down to the make up area and told the make up artist the colour of my dress and how I like to do my make up.  I loved my make up but i was finished at 2:30 and my mam didn't finish work until 4 and it was still raining so I didn't want to walk home.  Sooo my wonderful grace offered to drive up and collect me because shes the best!!

I had everything done so early so all I could do was nervously wait for 7:30 to come up on the clock and leave for the ball.  A few girls came over and we got pictures and so did our parents. (They were acting like it was our debs.)  So at 7:30 we left and it turned out to be a very good night, I wish i got more pictures but I'm sure there will be more balls that I can take pictures at.

No comments:

Post a Comment