Monday 2 November 2015

Work Experience

I am doing my work experience in Cullen and O'Beirne solicitors in Dublin, I was very excited my first time as my dream job is to do something in law.  I was so nervous before I went in I was sitting on the bus and my stomach was doing somersaults, I had no idea what to expect.  I went into the Capel building at 9 a.m on Wednesday the 3rd of November and went to use the elevator which i realized was for employees only, i had no idea what to do so i went up to reception and told them why i was here and the woman was very helpfully and sent em straight up.  I didn't know what my employer looked like so I was scared I would embarrass myself and call someone by the wrong name but they were all very nice and lovely to talk to.  ever since then work experience has been a blast, every Day I've been filing and sorting mail and photocopying etc. and I get to go for a lovely lunch in McDonald's, I don't like getting up extra early but I suppose its worth it to have a good day at work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment