Wednesday 11 November 2015

Fun Walk

On Friday the second of october our whole school dressed up in 7 different colours:
  • 1st years: pink
  • 2nd years: purple 
  • 3rd years: green
  • transition years: yellow
  • 5th years: blue
  • 6th years: Black and white
Everyone came in at 9:05 with crazy brightly coloured clothes in so many different colours and they were all being very secretive about their dances and songs they would be preforming later.  We had our first two classes which for my class was a double science so I was happy.  After break we had Irish which we just spent doing face paint and  then a tutor class which i spent learning the dance because I was out but I learnt it in time and our class did very well.

Sadly we didn't win but it was a good day altogether.  After the 5th years had preformed some ty's had to leave to stand at the roads and tell people where to go I was one of them, I was with sarah and our spot was in the middle of st.Rapheals.
For my classes fun walk we decided to dress up as sunflowers and thunder clouds and our tutor dressed up as a mexican sun.  It was a great day and we had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment